AR International believes it has a moral obligation to do everything in its power to provide safe an healthy working conditions for its employees, customers and suppliers while minimizing impact on the environment. This means ensuring our operations are safe and secure.
AR International Logistics is commited to operating in a manner that :
- Protects our emplyees and environment.
- Protects our customers with good and responsible services so that they can further protect their employees, their property and the environment.
- Adheres to government safety, environment and health regulations.
Through adhering to the principles presented hereunder we will honour our continuous improvement commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental standards.
Commitment to our employees and our suppliers
- We will provide the appropriate resources and training required to undertake our operations to high Quality, Health, Safety and Evironmental standards.
- We will assess Health, Safety and Environmental risks and appropriate actions as part of our normal business to prevent environmental impacts, injury or ill health.
- We ensure a culture of open consulting and communication between all staffs, contractors and stakeholders at all level on safety, health, environmental and business quality issues.
Commitment to our customers
We will aggressively offer solutions to our customers’ requirement and problems through innovative services and application expertise. By continuing to place emphasis on meeting our customers’ exacting expectations, it is our intent to build a lasting business relationship with satisfied customers.